Mother’s Day 2023







 (Today my kids are all 20, 18, 18, 16, 9 and 3 just for future reference).

It’s Mother’s Day morning and I woke up early- enjoying some quiet and alone time. We had a great day yesterday- celebrating early! I had a piano recital that went really well and then Elizabeth and I went to get our nails done- her treat! It was lovely and I love how my nails look! I got pink- of course! 

After we got home Josh and Asher left to find the present that I requested: two pink towels and a razor. They had to go to 5 stores to find them! They were so diligent!! I haven’t seen them yet. 

Declan brought me home a pinch pot in the shape of a turtle and a cute card. 

It was a great pre-Mother’s Day and I look forward to today- resting and being with family. Who knows, maybe we’ll play a round of Apples to Apples- my favorite game!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the women out there- Mothers in any shape or form!

Comments