Snow Day, #3

Asher and my snowman. The snow was so heavy we had to struggle to lift it! Elizabeth is trying to be tall by standing on her almost built snowman behind him.



Elizabeth and her tiny snowman. Yes- she's wearing her pajamas- and Asher too. She wore them all day and all night, but not today. I didn't mind!

No school today. The kids are very happy. Luckily, we never lost electricity last night! The lights flickered and went out once- causing all clocks and computers to reset- but other than that we were fine! Lost of downed tree branches because of the heavy snow though. These pictures are from yesterday. The pictures I took from today I'll post tomorrow, as I think it will be snow day #4 since the snow will melt and then freeze- causing ice. We'll see what happens though!

Also, a neighbor boy came by last night and offered to shovel our driveway in the morning. We took him up on it and this morning he and his Dad showed up with a snow blower. Phew! I was wondering how he was going to shovel our driveway- and others- with that kind of heavy snow. The snow is packed with water. Just packed! We aren't in Utah any longer!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Kelsy said…
That's way fun,cool kiddos. I miss wet snow- it's perfect for building!