Day 364- Goals


Getting little boys to kiss each other makes them laugh with the sillies!

I woke up this morning, all excited for my new goal of writing (and posting) a blog post every day. Sure, I almost do that already- except Saturdays and Sundays- so it probably won't be too hard to do, but it's a new challenge and a GOAL and I LOVE GOALS!

My latest GOAL was to Run a 5k Race. I did it this month! Hooray! Josh says I should keep going and run another one in September. I wasn't sure about that. I loved doing- the training, the getting in shape, the race. I enjoy running. But, I don't see myself running race after race, trying to do bigger and better. For one thing, I know that will lead to running a marathon (26 miles aka 4 hrs at least of running) and there's no way I want to do that to my body. I know
that it would be a challenge to train for. I know it would be an incredibly cool challenge to accomplish. It's just not for me.

So, what CHALLENGES are for me? These:

1. Write in my blog every day for one year. (363 days to go)
2. Read several pages in the Bible every day, start from the Top!
3. Go to the library each week (pretty easy but sometimes I miss!)
4. Take my BBT every morning in efforts to TTC (google this if you need to)
5. Go to the Gym 3 times a week (again, not difficult but sometimes I miss!)

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. I won't forget the pics on my blog, but they may have nothing to do with my post.

p.p.s If your finger are dying to click on something and read something touching today click on this: givingwhatiam.blogspot.com. It's about a woman who's been struggling with infertility for 5 years. Now that is hard.

Comments

Beverly said…
HA! I had to google BBT and TTC!