Asher's Antics


Background: Elizabeth likes to whisper secrets in my ear that she doesn't want the boys to hear. Like "Can we bake something today, Mom?" If the boys hear it they will yell- "Yes!! Let's do it now!!" and "What are we gonna bake?" and "when? Now?" and I have no idea what the answers to those questions are (?, no, not now!)

Asher also likes to whisper secrets in my ear, but whenever he does it, it is too quiet for me to hear. Usually I ask him to say it louder and he says it normally. This time I didn't. I just nodded: uh-huh. And he left excitedly. What did I just agree to?

Obviously something to do with pants. Minutes later he came to the top of the stairs with no pants on and said "I need help!"

Turns out he wanted to wear the extra pair of clothes he carries to preschool-in case of emergencies. He was decked out in everything new- new shirt, new underwear, new pants and new socks. Maybe it was good that I updated what he took to preschool- the underwear were his favorite ones- which he hadn't seen for weeks, and the shirt was too small!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. where are all my pictures of kids decorating valentine sugar cookies? We did it twice and both times I failed to capture the moment on camera! Oh, well!

Comments

Laura said…
Asher looks SOOO much like Josh in this pic. All your little blondies are so cute!