Today is the first day of the year when they've canceled school. Josh called on the phone at around 8 am to tell me that school has been canceled, since I neither watch t.v., nor read the newspaper in the morning. Josh brings me the Express, a free paper they give out on the Metro, but usually they are a day or two late, so I didn't even know it was supposed to snow. I was online, checking e-mail and Josh kissed me good-bye, saying "it's pretty snowy outside." Oh, boy. I said.

The boys had a sports class this morning, but since they missed the first two and I didn't know if it was canceled, I headed to the Sport and Health gym- the gym of the wealthy- for two hours. I exercise machined (I don't even know what it's called, let alone work the darn thing)< lifted weights- go me- and biked for an hour and a half, then quickly showered and picked the kids up at their amazing kid place. They have a mini basketball court there, a tv complete with movies and soft chairs, two McDonalds type slides and a baby place for 3 month infants and up. I was in workout heaven! Needless to say, when October comes I will be saying goodbye to Golds and hello to workout heaven!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Wow! I think I need to join THAT gym! Sounds like fun!