Sick day



It's official. I'm sick. I woke up around 4 am this morning with a cough and no voice. Dang it. I woke up Josh. I'm sick! You have to stay home today. I can't. Was his reply. Danggit. What am I supposed to do? Oh, well. I'll stay in my jammies, blog and let the little ones run a muck. If you were one of the luck ones that received my-call-for-help e-mail this morning at 5 am- lucky you! If not, that's okay too! I still love you, I just don't have your e-mail address. Plus, hotmail won't let me send e-mail to over 50 people at a time. Who knew? Help!!!!! Anyone???? I'm stranded in Maryland, surrounded by ice! My Mother and Father live thousand miles away! My nearest blood relative is a thirteen hour drive from here. Abbotts???? Visiting Teachers??? Anyone from my Church ward family? Help!!!!!!!

Love, Megan

p.s. I've been reading too much of www.thepioneerwoman.com- she is influencing my blog voice.

p.p.s This will be my last blog entry at this blog site. I am now starting a daily journal on Josh's restored laptop and have register my own domain: www.warmilkandripebananas.blogspot.com: don't ask how I got the name! You don't want to know! Love,Megan

Comments