Pink Eye

So, Asher and Ethan both have pink eye. They stayed home from Church yesterday, while I played a piano piece in Sacrament mtg. Right after I got home at 3 pm, I took just Asher to Medical Access while Ethan stayed home. I wanted to take him, but he didn't want to go and his eye wasn't that bad and I thought I could charm my way into getting the doctor to give me a prescription for him also. Turns out he wouldn't, which is probably good. So, this morning Jonah is the sole school attendee. Elizabeth has no school today and Ethan is sick. Right now Jonah is bawling "I don't want to go school!" Now starts the jumping and a louder voice. Soon it will turn into a tantrum. I better go.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. If you pray for humility, you may just be diagnosed with warts on your feet by the dr, so think before you pray!

Comments

Joanie said…
Hi meg...
#1...You used to get pink eye..in fact, your eyes were pink a lot even when you didn't have pink eye...maybe it is a genetic thing...and not a real infection.
#2 Vicks vaporub removes warts! Just ask Grandma Cera!