Funny Kid Sayings

I normally don't blog on Sunday, but Asher said the funniest thing just right now and I had to document it before I lost it! He said "Can we have light sabers?" (It's right before quiet time and they usually can't have toys) and I said "yes, for right now." Then he said "You are in jail!" with the meanest look. That was funny but then he said "say your prayers!" That was a little more funny but the funniest of all was when Jonah told Asher (and this was a while back) "Say your prayers! (Asher learns everything from his siblings!) and Asher replied...

"Dear heavenly Father, Thank you for the day..."

I wanted to reply that when said it to me now, but I just laughed.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. Afdab didn't attend Church today, but I hope with more discussion he will come another time.

Comments