Crazy Happenings

Let me briefly go over some of the crazy happenings that have happened to me very recently (as in today or yesterday):

-Asher found his old pack n play and wanted me to set it up. I did and the boys promptly taught him how to crawl in and out of it-resulting in all three boys coming to wake me up from a very short nap during quiet time. Luckily Asher doesn't know how to crawl out of his crib yet!

-After I was woken up from my nap, I went online. A few minutes later, Ethan came up to me with a gushing bloody finger and said Jonah bit him. I knew that wasn't the case, with so much blood, but I went and got a band-aid and some water. I went to talk to Jonah and Ethan told me the real story. They had taken a small glass treasure box that Elizabeth got from Church out of her room, had broken the glass and somehow Ethan got cut. I don't know all the real details. The boys probably aren't really sure either.

-I signed up for a Costco membership today and proceeded to buy the business membership, when I should have only gotten the regular one. Oh, well!

-It's way freezing here. Let me just tell you that I have not felt this kind of cold since I don't know when. Probably never! The ice coats the streets, the thermometer reads 9 degrees, but it really feels like -20! Welcome to the East Coast, baby!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us