Crazy Happenings

Let me briefly go over some of the crazy happenings that have happened to me very recently (as in today or yesterday):

-Asher found his old pack n play and wanted me to set it up. I did and the boys promptly taught him how to crawl in and out of it-resulting in all three boys coming to wake me up from a very short nap during quiet time. Luckily Asher doesn't know how to crawl out of his crib yet!

-After I was woken up from my nap, I went online. A few minutes later, Ethan came up to me with a gushing bloody finger and said Jonah bit him. I knew that wasn't the case, with so much blood, but I went and got a band-aid and some water. I went to talk to Jonah and Ethan told me the real story. They had taken a small glass treasure box that Elizabeth got from Church out of her room, had broken the glass and somehow Ethan got cut. I don't know all the real details. The boys probably aren't really sure either.

-I signed up for a Costco membership today and proceeded to buy the business membership, when I should have only gotten the regular one. Oh, well!

-It's way freezing here. Let me just tell you that I have not felt this kind of cold since I don't know when. Probably never! The ice coats the streets, the thermometer reads 9 degrees, but it really feels like -20! Welcome to the East Coast, baby!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments