Leaving twins alone


This is what happens when you leave twins alone at nap time. This happened about a month ago, but I just found the pictures now. Ethan had completely turned his bed upside down and emptied a whole kleenex box. The second picture is of Ethan, trying to clean up his mess. All I can say is TWINS!

They stayed in underwear all yesterday and are in underwear again today! Jonah has yet to go on the potty though.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

in other potty news- Jonah- or Ethan- has never seen boy underwear before. When I put them on him again today he said they were "sidewars (a combo of backwards and sideways). I explained to him that boy underwear has a little pocket in front to use if he didn't want to pull his pants down. How did boys get so lucky? And where is Josh to teach him these things when I need him?

Today Ethan said "Mom, can you take me to the potty." I said sure and we walked into the bathroom. He said "close the door." I did. No! he yelled. "You go out, then close the door." O.K. Son, O.K. I cannot understand toddlers sometimes! Remind me to take pictures so I can post our adventures!

Comments