My Heavenly Father and Mother

 

I was reading a talk on the importance of a Mother and Father’s unity in Marriage and love in the security of their children. Who they are is an extension of their Mother and Father’s union so it’s  not surprising when children feel torn when their Parents divorce.

The idea struck me that I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father and Mother and I feel secure in their love for me and their union of joy and perfect love. I don’t need to try and be perfect. I don’t need to his my weaknesses under a bushel or try to compare or envy or falsify my strengths and weaknesses. They love me for who I am. This helps me feel loved and secure and hopeful.

It is through the Atonement of Jesus Christ that I can be made while once again and be reunited with my family and friends and especially my loving Heavenly Family- my Heavenly Father and Mother. I am known by Them and they are known by me and for this I am so grateful!

Comments