Update on life after a hysterectomy






It has been twelve days since my surgery/hysterectomy. Its been harder than I thought during those first few days. During the first few days I rested a lot and felt well emotionally and physically. After those few days, I had a hard time staying in bed. I wanted to spend time with my children and my Mom who was taking care of them. 

These past two days have been especially hard as my Mom left and I have needed to spend a lot if time helping Rosie and Declan (who is on Fall break). Today we are going to the thrift store and see if we can find a bike for Declan to learn to ride. I’ve been pretty sore but it’s getting better slowly. Elizabeth has helped a ton which is great! I’m grateful to my Mom and to Elizabeth and to friends who have brought over dinner, watched Rosie and brought over bread. Life is sweet!

Comments