Missionary Work

 Today I want to talk a little about Missionary Work. I loved my mission that I served in January 1999-July 2000 (over 22 years ago) in the Spain, Bilbao Mission. It was amazing. I loved teaching anyone who would listen to us about the restoration of the Gospel and about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and their love for them. It was hard and challenging but I think about it almost every single day of my life as one of the most influential experiences that influenced my love of service and my testimony of the Gospel.

Now, I have twin sons who are out in the field serving missions- Ethan in Idaho Falls and Jonah in New York City. This makes me so happy and I am so very proud of them and the work that they are doing! Who knew when they were younger that this day would come so quickly. Asher will go in two years as well. 

How proud of them I am for the work that they are doing for the Lord. I know that the Lord loves them and is supporting them in each of their trials and efforts.

Comments