Update on the family





Rosie and I took a walk with the group Heaven’s Hummingbird’s-  a local support group for Moms who have lost a baby in miscarriage or still birth. The Mom I talked with had a stillbirth at 37 weeks! And a sweet 3 month old.




After almost two years, Jonah got his braces off! It looks great! Now he has to wear clear retainers for six months and then nightly after that! Pretty wild!



I just finished this book by Brooke Romney and every chapter seemed to hit a chord in my life! Perfect for a pep talk or advice on how to follow the Spirit!

The kids are back in school full time and my house is a lot cleaner now! And the pantry is a bit fuller. Hooray for that! Also, Josh got the vaccine at ASU so we’re pretty happy about that as well! Life is great! 


 

Comments