Young Living!


I wanted to share with you one of my favorite things: Young Living Essential Oils! I started using Young Living in December of 2014. I remember it clearly as I had been having headaches for quite awhile and ordered an oil called MGrain, (which has Peppermint, Basil and other oils) along with a starter kit for those headaches. I began putting it on every day- on my Temples and the back of my neck- and within a month, my headaches were a lot, lot better. It was amazing! 

And thus began my adventure with Young Living. 

Since then I've kept up a regular use of these oils. I love these oils. It's not just the fact that they are essential oils- parts of the plant that have been distilled. I've tried other oils- DoTerra brand, general brands at Walgreens and Target, Garden of Eden.They are not the same. Young Living uses essential oils for their pesticides while the other brands use artificial chemicals to keep the pests off. So, a small part of those pesticides go into the oils. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but when you are trying to keep your body free from pollutants, it can make a big difference.

With DoTerra oils, I get a headaches after two or three times that I use them. The generic brands I can barely open the bottle without getting a headache. 

This tells me something. My body is trying to tell me something and I listen to it.

I like to hide my essential oils in the products I use daily, so I am using them even if I forget to smell them or rub them directly on. For example:

- My shampoo is from Young Living and has Lavender Essential oil in it. I love it! I love how it smells *there is Copaiba shampoo if you don't like Lavender* and I love how it supports my hair and it's health.

- My foaming hand soap. I put YL's Thieves* in the soap I use to make the foaming handsoap and boom! Immune support for me and my family.

-My YL Cleaning Spray. I have Thieves cleaner in a glass bottle and use that to spray down my bathroom and kitchen countertops. I love the smell and it's getting things clean without using any harsh artificial chemicals! Plus, it's not dangerous for the littles!

- My diffuser. I put oils in my diffuser in the morning or afternoon and turn it on. I love the smell of lemon, lime and even peppermint and orange. It lifts me and gives me a pick up to go along with my (and my 6 kids) busy day!

- My rollerballs. I have rollerballs that I've diluted essential oils in. They are handy and whenever I want to feel relaxed, have a stomach ache, muscle cramps or need to feel more energetic, I reach for my rollerballs. Anytime, really!

-Massage oil. Young living has massage oils that have the oils blended in already and they are wonderful to splash in a bath, massage on your feet or have your partner massage on your back.

I love these emotional and physical and even social support tools. They are small, but...

by small and simple things are great things brought to pass!

*It's called Thieves because a long time ago thieves would put this same blend on their masks and bodies when they robbed the graves of those who died from influenza and the flu and they did not get sick.

Comments