Sleepless Nights


 As you may know, I have Bipolar Depression. After having Rosie I started back on my medicine but it didn’t help as much as it used to. I was depressed most of the time. I went to my Primary Care Dr and he told me to get a walking group together and go to counseling to help with Postpartum Depression. That helped!

Finally, two weeks ago, I switched to a new Dr and he prescribed me a different medicine. I felt really good but it has caused me to wake up from 1-5 an or 3-6 for the last 10 days!

I have had all the feels.

Tired

Sad that I couldn’t sleep

Hungry

Teary

Testy 

Hormonal 

Irritated easily after a week of less sleep

I finally decided that I would rather be up at night than be depressed that I was at. 

And so, I’ve been up for most of the night tonight. Reading a bit, snacking, but mostly I’m so sleepy (especially with cumulative lack of sleep) that all I can do is scroll on my phone now. 

I called my Dr and he prescribed a medicine to help me sleep. It didn’t do anything. Hm..

I’m planning on getting a Priesthood blessing from Josh tonight. Nothing else seems to be working! Pray that I can find a solution soon or that my body gets used to both new medicines.


Comments