COVID cont.

thankful!





Well, it’s been 14 weeks since this COVID stay at home order began. I know and can count the days since Rosie our baby was born a week before. She is now 3 1/2 months old and 15 weeks old. 

It’s been challenging and a blessing at the same time.

Challenge- I can’t take Rosie with me when I go shopping.

Blessing- I have Elizabeth home from school who can watch Rosie for me while I go.

Blessing- I can do a pick up order from Walmart. 

Challenge- my kids are home and are eating often!

Blessing- we have two jobs!

Blessing- I’ve learned to make sourdough!

Challenge- Josh and the kids are home all day.

Blessing- Josh and the kids are home all day.

Challenge- We can’t attend Church or the Temple

Blessing- We get to take the Sacrament at home and pray 
   in our homes

Challenge- We can’t see family and friends

Blessing- We get to see family and friends
     through zoom.

Lots of challenges and blessings! The Lord’s hand is
in all things. He knows us and loves us and for this I 
am very

Comments