Miraculous: My Word of the Year


Looking forward to 2020, I picked the word Miraculous for my word of the Year.

We have a beautiful little girl coming to our family in 2020. I’ve been waiting for her since October 2014 when we decided to try for another baby. 

Oh, there have been many ups and downs- a foster care application and phone call and visit and emails. There have been positive pregnancy tests with no babies at the end. There have been prayers where I have given my will to the Lord- knowing His will is the best for our family. There have been times full of research and testing. And doubt. 

And then there have been the Miracles. This baby coming so soon after we had lost a pregnancy. This baby being a girl after 4 precious boys. This baby coming at a time when we are financially secure with two jobs for my hard working husband. This baby coming at an age when it is so hard to conceive.

I am grateful for this tiny, bony miracle that struggles for life within my womb. She is precious. The Lord is precious and this will be a Miraculous year for us! 

Comments