Last night


Snow in California over Christmas Break!

From the 100th day of school a few weeks ago. Declan was acting a bit crazy, as he usually does after a 7 hour school day!

Last night Declan woke up at 3 am with a growing pain. I was already awake- trying to get in a comfortable position (the third trimester is so hard for me!). He complained that he had a canker sore. I asked him if he wanted some water. He replied "Why? my leg hurts!" He was confused! I rolled on some Essential Oil that I keep nearby and cuddled up close. It eased my sleepless anxiety and I realized that I should come and cuddle more often when I wasn't feeling well. That boy is a ray of pure sunshine in my life! As are my other kids!

He said to me "I am SO hungry!" "Me too, buddy" I said and we both got up and downed a bowl each of oatmeal- regular for me and the sugary packets for him that he loves. Then he said "I am a BIG fan of food!" "Me too, buddy!" So are my teenagers! Afterwards, he fell asleep on the couch and I returned to my very flat, very firm bed. 

He is such a cutie and I am so glad that I have a Declan in my life!

Comments