A New Week

I’m at home with Declan who is sick. He has a cough and stuffy nose and is very fascinated by googling pictures of germs! What a boy! Yesterday he woke up and said: “Mom, I am inviting the Easter Bunny to my birthday party so I can see his face.” Lol! This kid has such an amazing imagination!






It’s a start of a new week! I have decided to get some life coaching to help me with my big hairy goals of running a marathon and paying off our credit cards. I found several life coaches online who do coaching for free to get some practice in and have signed up with 3 of them! I will see who I like the best and stick with them. Here’s to reaching our goals and shooting for the stars!

Also this week I have my 32 week Dr appt and ultrasound. Since I am 42, I will be going to a lot of these from now on! I am getting excited and can’t wait until baby gets here! We bought a crib and mattress from an auction online and it’s pretty cute, if I don’t say so myself! Life is good!


Comments