Elizabeth's 17th Golden Birthday!!!







Elizabeth turns 17 today: on the 17th of September! Her Golden Birthday! I can't believe that I have a daughter this old! It always amazes me how my children grow and change and become such beautiful human beings. And Elizabeth is just that- Beautiful!

17 Things that I love about Elizabeth:

1. I love how caring she is. She can tell when I'm having a rough day or when someone needs a shoulder to cry on and she is there for them.

2. I love how sweet she is. She has just a sweet aura about her that makes people feel comfortable and happy.

3. I love that she is a great friend. She listens well and helps everyone have a fun time!

4. I love how much she loves her Dad! She and Josh are very close- and very similar- and I love that!

5. I love how she is super smart and quickly is able to analyze new things and situations.

6. I love how she loves the Savior and tries to do what is right.

7. I love how she is humble and open to changing and learning and growing and moving!

8. I love how much she loves listening to Music and enjoying life!

9. I love how she's a great sister to her younger brothers.

10. I love how she is true and good.

11. I love how she is a precious daughter to us both and enjoys going on walks with her Dad and having chats with me at night- most of the time!

12. I love how she loves to draw and color- she is really talented!

13. I love how she is a closeted Ukulele player and singer. Her Over the Rainbow is to die for but she would kill me if I ever posted a video of it online!

14. I love how chill and relaxed she is. She is the opposite of me- who is always going and doing- but she calms me down and I love her for that!

15. I love how she is willing to try new things, even though they scare her to death- driving, cooking new foods.

16. I love how she has such a great sense of humor in her choice of meme's and funny quotes.

17. I love how she is creative and has an artistic flair that comes out in so many different ways.

Bonus- I love how she willing she was to cook dinner for the family when I had morning sickness or wasn't feeling well.

Extra Bonus- I love her smile!

I love you, Elizabeth Renee Abbott! Happy 17th Birthday!



Comments