I had a miscarriage

My birthstone necklace for each of my babies in heaven.


This was my fourth one. I don’t want to give a number to it, but this is how it is. Each pregnancy has been very different and this one was too. We had been trying for almost 5 years and besides a miscarriage a year into it, nothing has come about. Three months ago, I decided to give it all to the Lord. Only He could take my worries or thoughts that would come each month or so. And then, on June 2nd, we found out we were expecting! I was so excited and dismissed the fact that it could end in a miscarriage. I just wanted to enjoy it!

I had some blood work done to check my hormone levels as early as I could and when the nurse called and told me they were low, I knew. It was a long hard week with a lot of pain physically and emotionally. Josh was so very supportive and so were our family and a few friends that we had told already. We had told them for this exact support, knowing how it was without it. I got a blessing and knew everything would be okay no matter the outcome. I know my Heavenly Father watches over our family and gives us the experiences we need to learn and grow.

Baby Grace. June 7th, 2019 due Feb 2020

Comments