This life







This weekend we sat around and didn’t do too much. Okay, Josh mowed the law - rolling the trampoline so he could cut the grass under it. I went to two yoga sessions- one- yoga in the park and two- a private session of Thai Yoga (I trade piano lessons for yoga sessions with a Mom and it works out really well). I was sore the next day but slept really well. The kids were gone all week at school so they were thrilled to just hang out on the chrome books or watch The Great British Baking Show.

That evening Josh and I got free tickets from the Mesa Library (cultural city passes- they have a lot of different ones) and we went on a date to the Scottsdale Museum of Modern Art. The exhibits were all videos including a man wearing a dress playing basketball and giant wall flowers. I am not that into modern art but I was really glad we went. It was so nice to go out with Josh after a long work week.

Comments