Positive Thinking



Things have been busy around here with Christmas Break going on. More on that later!

I learned a concept from The Life Coach School that I wanted to share with you.

Why are we afraid to reach for the things that we want?

We already don't have them.

We are afraid that we won't get them- that we will be rejected. That we will fail.

We are afraid of failure.

Fear is just a feeling- caused by a thought.

We are not good enough.

Who are we to make $15,000 extra? To run a marathon?

We are already rejecting ourselves by not going for it.

For this year- 2019- I have some BIG, SCARY goals that I am reaching for.

I am running a Marathon.

I am paying off our credit cards.

It will take run after run to get me to where I want to go.

It will take an extra job to pay off our bills.

I can only go up from here.

In my mind I have already done it.

If something happens to make it not possible, I will have made some progress.

Life is good.

It is too short to sit on our tushies and twiddle our fingers.

What is your big, hairy, awesome goal for this year?


Comments