Top 5 Ways to Save for a Premium Starter Kit!

We all know that sometimes it I s hard to gather up the $160 Premium Essential Oil Kit price from Young Living. We have a budget set out each month and beifre Injoined, there was not a category- Essential Oils. Now there is. I have my kit, I am on Essential Rewards (the monthly subscription box) and I love it! For me, I teach piano lessons and roll my income from that into my oils and other oily items. But, know that may not be be the case for you. Here are 5 quick ways you can get the funds needed for an amazing premium kit and diffuser.

1.Hold a Garage Sale. I always make at least $50 so that would take a chunk out of it. Sell the items that don't sell at your yard sale online and people can come pick them up. I've taken pictures of the items at my garage sale and posted them with an hour until the sale closed.
2. 2. Sell other things online. Look in your closets- find those shoes you wore once to a fancy event and put those online for sale at your local facebook yard sale group. I have a few baby items I'm holding on to that I could sell!
3. Donate plasma. This one is different, but it has a good payout. You can watch a show on netlix on your phone while you wait. I may do it and blog about it to let you know how it went. Only do this if you are comfortable with this situation.
4. Ask your Grandma.  Ask your Grandma/Mom/Dad for a small personal loan. Once you share the oils with three of your friends, you will have earned enough to pay it back.

5. Save $75 from your groceries. Shopping at places like Food 4 Less or Winco usually saves me about $75 a month. Do this for two months and you've got it! It's pretty crazy the price difference between different stores.
Good luck! I have loved, loved, loved my kit and it's the best value on oils out there! I want a second one!
Xoxo,
Megan

Comments