Young Living Oil Love


Sometimes, on Sundays, I will go for a drive. I will park somewhere that is quiet and over looks the Valley. I will block out the world and try to get intune with myself & the world around me. A month ago I did that and felt strongly that I should join the essential oil team of Young Living. 

I had owned a diffuser of theirs, plus a few bottles of lavender, and liked those products. My sister is a part of Young Living. Other than that, and a knowledge that they had a farm in Utah, I didn't know much.

But, I did it! And I'm glad. I bought their kit and having been using their oils and they have been working. These oils work! 

I'm now blogging at:  Essential Oils Forever Come and Check it out!

Love,

Megan

Your Oil Lady

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us