Thankful



"Gratitude can turn Common Days into Thanksgivings"

I read this quote today and it really hit home to me. You know how things can just touch you- like a quote on a Pinterest board (I have a "Happy" board and an "Inspirational board) or someone saying something just right. So, I want to count the things I am thankful for:

-A new pool very close by and a neighborhood swim party tonight.

-Declan taking a good nap today.

-The Fall and cooler weather.

-Pumpkins and Apples and everything Autumn.

-Getting to stay at home with my two year old boy.

-Having one of my old students befriend me on facebook.

-Finding an awesome Maxi skirt.

-Having one of my old piano students start teaching piano themselves. ***Awesome!

-Signing up the boys for Cross Country.

-Teaching piano lessons this Fall.

-Holding one of my twin nephews.

Life is Good. Oh, so good! Go and do something you enjoy! I'm going to fold laundry (which I actually do enjoy!). 

Comments