Labor Day

My account on blogger was blocked on my computer and now it no longer is! Yay! I can now blog from my desktop instead of my phone. 





For Labor Day, we hiked up Battle Creek Falls. It was great weather- even chilly in the shade! Declan happily rode in the backpack on the way up and we let him walk most of the way down. He loved finding small rocks and throwing them into the waterfall and the river. Ethan and Jonah hiked along, trying to go off the trail, which we wouldn't let them do. They've done a lot of hikes for scouts so they are pretty good at it. 

Update on Josh's job: He is still working for his brother Aaron and is finishing up a project for him. There is a job opening with the LDS Church that I feel is a dream job, but we'll keep applying for jobs that come our way!

Comments