Hulihan Family Reunion 2016 Utah

       Elizabeth, age 13, and Anna, age 15

July 8-12th was our Hulihan family reunion. Friday night we had Little Ceaser's Pizza and celebrated Asher's birthday.

Paul

The next day we drove up to Snow Bord and some people rode the tram up. I didn't go- heights make me feel ill. It was so pretty though!




Group shot of cousins!

Swimming in the pool at Larissa's hotel!

Goofy pic! We all got family tshirts and I liked how the girl's shirts were v-neck.


My Dad is in the center with his sister and these are all of their cousins! One is a Dr who practices in Lehi. One came from Idaho. It was hard to get a good shot! 

Visiting our niece Charlotte's headstone in Holladay. 

Hiking Bridal Veil Falls. Josh got really close up with Declan in the back pack and scared me! I took a shorter hike/walk with Rachel.

Swimming at the awesome Provo Rec Center.


Time to say Goodbye! What a great family reunion! So fun to see everyone! Until the next one!


Also- my brother David and wife Amber had their twin boys a week before our reunion so everyone got to meet Lachlan and Lennox- aka Lucky and Lenny- so cute!





















Comments