Welcome 2016!


I enjoy having a birthday at the end of the year. Most of the time. As I decide what I want to do during my upcoming year of life, I also decide what New Years Resolutions I want to make. 

This year, my 38th year of life, I want to keep things simple with some goals but nothing out of reach for me.

I want to read the entire Ensign magazine each month that it comes out.

I want to spend time writing each day.

I want to move each day- walking or yoga or running if my head feels better. Doing something.

I want to rejoice and enjoy the fact that my headaches are beginning to lessen and there are stretches during the daytime when I forget they are there.

I want to attend a book club and host one for one month as well.

I want to laugh and play and wrestle with my kids.

I want to attend the Temple twice a month and go to choir.

I want to blog every other day and take more pictures with my real camera.

I want to be social and go to every event that I'm invited to if I can.

I want to plan on a weekly basis and review my plans and goals and dreams regularly.

I want to make 2016 a year of SIMPLICITY and Love. 

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.