Welcome 2016!


I enjoy having a birthday at the end of the year. Most of the time. As I decide what I want to do during my upcoming year of life, I also decide what New Years Resolutions I want to make. 

This year, my 38th year of life, I want to keep things simple with some goals but nothing out of reach for me.

I want to read the entire Ensign magazine each month that it comes out.

I want to spend time writing each day.

I want to move each day- walking or yoga or running if my head feels better. Doing something.

I want to rejoice and enjoy the fact that my headaches are beginning to lessen and there are stretches during the daytime when I forget they are there.

I want to attend a book club and host one for one month as well.

I want to laugh and play and wrestle with my kids.

I want to attend the Temple twice a month and go to choir.

I want to blog every other day and take more pictures with my real camera.

I want to be social and go to every event that I'm invited to if I can.

I want to plan on a weekly basis and review my plans and goals and dreams regularly.

I want to make 2016 a year of SIMPLICITY and Love. 

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us