"Tossed but not sunk"



On our Friday night date night, Josh and I were waiting for our food and my phone binged. The Deseret News app notified me that there had been a terrorist attack in Paris, France and that 100 people (now 129) were dead with around 350 injured.

I turned to Josh and asked him if he had heard. Of course he had. He knows the news almost always. If I ever beat him to knowing something in the news he doesn't know it will be a red letter day!

I am so saddened to hear that ISIS has attacked and hurt and killed hundreds of people. My heart aches for them and for their families and friends. I haven't known a lot of heart ache and pain in my life so I can't imagine what they are going through.

To all those who are suffering, I say May God Bless You. He loves you and is watching over you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us