"Tossed but not sunk"



On our Friday night date night, Josh and I were waiting for our food and my phone binged. The Deseret News app notified me that there had been a terrorist attack in Paris, France and that 100 people (now 129) were dead with around 350 injured.

I turned to Josh and asked him if he had heard. Of course he had. He knows the news almost always. If I ever beat him to knowing something in the news he doesn't know it will be a red letter day!

I am so saddened to hear that ISIS has attacked and hurt and killed hundreds of people. My heart aches for them and for their families and friends. I haven't known a lot of heart ache and pain in my life so I can't imagine what they are going through.

To all those who are suffering, I say May God Bless You. He loves you and is watching over you.

Comments