Lately

I love it when someone else's blog makes me want to write and write and write.

A strawberry just growing in our backyard- yum!

Lately-

Josh found out that they haven't finished the hiring process for the Utah Legislative job. The director was on vacation- Summertime!- and recently got back. So, we back in a holding pattern for that job. Which is a good thing! Meanwhile he has found a job hunting skills seminar through LDS Employment Services and that is getting him out the door at 7:45 each morning. Always a good thing!

Declan- is talking and walking and amazing us with his new found skills. He loves Elmo and sings along with a singing and talking Elmo that we have. He says Daddy, Ball, Balloon, Please, Hot. At night, during scripture time, he loves to yell and run and jump into my arms and give me a giant hug. It makes all of the baby chasing and cleaning up after him that I've done throughout the day all worth it!

The kids- have their morning chores and reading and writing to do each day. Asher and Jonah are learning piano for their extra work and all of them are learning a second language through the DuoLingo app on my phone. It has you repeat a phrase or translate words and lets you move up levels and try new things. They love it and even prefer it to watching tv which I like since the noise from the TV bothers me!

Me- My headaches have been so much better but I've been having nightmares almost every night from the med- which is an antidepressant. The Dr is having me wait on taking them until I can try a new one next week. We'll see how that goes as my headaches have been returning more.

And that's all for right now. Summer is fun. The weather has been great and Life is good!

Comments