On snow and doggies

I  feel as though things I post on fb, if reposted here are redundant and mundane. Oh, well. Yesterday we had a solid snow storm. The kind that blows in in ten minutes and then blows fast and furriest snow flurries for the next four hours while covering the ground in a sheet of white instantly.

I was supposed to go grocery shopping. It was my grocery shopping day- evry 7 or 6 or 8 days I head into town- town being Lehi- and spend more money than I care to admit at Walmart. If Winco was closer I would go there. Sams Club is great, but it also takes my money a little too happily. What's a Mom of 5 to do? Price compare? Coupon clip? Make snacks from scratch? Who knows!

But, since it was the blizzard of 3/3/15, I stayed at home and made a Boston Cream cake out of the leftovers of Monday's eclairs (which were a big FAIL and I won't make again. Cream Puffs yes, eclairs- no). I let Declan eat some, even though he's not one yet and that's our tradition. Younger babies get spoiled, or so I'm told! 

Also, our dog has been driving me batty lately! She follows me all around the house since there are no lizards to chase here in Utah. I step on her tail, she bumps into me. I'm thinking of sending her away. Not seriously. Ok. Maybe just a little!

Comments

Sometimes I feel the same way about reposting from facebook but often I don't read people's facebook regularly but I read blog regularly and its better to keep active as the blog serves more like a journal than facebook ever can...