Lehi, Utah Pics



Well, the snow has all melted and it's been so warm here lately, but I promised some pictures of our new house- the outside at least- and I would like to document the snow so here they are! Now when you come visit you will know what to expect! Except, without the snow- even though it is so lovely for the first day or so!

 Moving Day! (so cold and snowy)

 Our View from the second floor- there is a park nearby with hills to sled on.

 Icicles- the kids loved them!

 Sadie settling in. And an Elizabeth in a snuggie in the background!

 Our back yard. There are rock climbing things next to the slide- pretty fun!

 The View from our Front Door

 The Kids at Hale Center Theatre to see Uncle Ben's Hilarious Play "Is He Dead?"

 I found this picture of Grandma Patty and my Mom while unpacking. It was sealed shut in a baby book but I have since gotten it out. So precious!

Baby D in the snow! He loved it! He's such a water lover- bubbles, bath, snow, drinking it, splashing in it, etc. He's almost ten months old! Time goes by so fast!

Happy Valentines Day!

----I slept through the night last night for the first time in a year and a half and my head feels a little better today! I used lavender on my feet, went for a walk during the day and didn't drink a lot of water before bed. What a difference a solid 8 hours of sleep makes!-----

Comments