Gratitude vrs. Thankfulness


Jonah is thankful for Chocolate. I am too!

At Church today, I heard something neat:

 "The difference between Gratitude and being Thankful is the act of showing it." (or something to that effect)- whether it's taking care of the things we have been blessed with, or showing appreciation for acts kindly done.

And so, in an effort to be Grateful, I would like to document the things I am thankful for (that's showing, right?).

-The realization that health- and not wealth is- the most important thing in life.

-The goodness of dear, kind friends who help when help is needed.

-Good books to read.

-Hot Chocolate

-Phone calls from home from Mom or Dad.

-A healthy Grandmother and those that care for others

-Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays

-Comedy videos on Youtube (Ryan Hamilton)

-Jimmy Fallon

-Temples

-Dogs

-Jewelry

- Neighbors who are kind and loving

-Pizza

-English Muffin Pizzas

-Chocolate Pie

-Sea Turtles

I'm off to take a Sunday Afternoon Nap. I'm grateful for you, blog readers. I know some of you, and some of you I don't, but thank you for sharing this space with me!

**And now, I probably won't blog for a week.

Comments