Bringing Home Baby + Bath Time


As I sit here, typing this, Baby LulLaby Radio is playing on Pandora and Declan is asleep in his chair- his little nose peeking out of his wrap (he is doing quite well eating and sleeping now! Knock on wood!). Wipes, a boppy, a swing and several blankets are spread across the room. Life sure changes with a baby around! But I am SO glad he is here! We took him to Church for the first time on Sunday and it felt so good to have everyone together. So good!

Declan is almost 3 weeks old (this Thursday) and so, I am a little behind on blogging! We brought baby home to several VERY excited kids! It took us a lot longer than we thought to leave the hospital and the kids had been waiting at home most of the day for him to come (they had no school that day since it was Good Friday).

He wasn't too happy about being strapped into his carseat!



The kids had made and decorated super cute Welcome banners for Declan. They also wrote cute messages in chalk on the front porch- they were so excited to welcome him home!- Welcome, Declan! He was mostly happy and content to be at home.


Flowers that Josh bought me. At one point, someone came in and said "Where is the pretty princess?" I said "The flowers are for me- I like pink- it's a boy."

 Declan's First Bath!


All tuckered out!

Comments

I love that last photo with Baby's arm so sweetly draped! What a sweet post and a bunch of welcoming kids!!!