Updates

 Asher's 2nd Grade Dinosaur Project. They each were assigned a dinosaur (he got the Apatosaurus- which is like the Brontosarus) and had to write a 4-5 paragraph research paper and make a model. He ended up adding a paper mache nest with egg shells and some rocks. He had a great time doing it!

 Baby B's corner in Elizabeth's room. We had her help Dad put up the crib when I was out shopping and she was thrilled to show it to me when we were done!

  A bow tie made during Conference (which I loved, btw!) for baby boy. I asked Asher and the others if they wanted bow ties for Easter too and they said yes! I'm planning to make some!


39 weeks (and a hot Asher- it's supposed to be 98 on Thursday!). Josh's Mom has been visiting on Baby Watch and it's been such a life saver to have her here! She helps out a lot and even cooks dinner- it's been wonderful! She leaves on Wednesday, but we are enjoying her while we can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us