Updates

 Asher's 2nd Grade Dinosaur Project. They each were assigned a dinosaur (he got the Apatosaurus- which is like the Brontosarus) and had to write a 4-5 paragraph research paper and make a model. He ended up adding a paper mache nest with egg shells and some rocks. He had a great time doing it!

 Baby B's corner in Elizabeth's room. We had her help Dad put up the crib when I was out shopping and she was thrilled to show it to me when we were done!

  A bow tie made during Conference (which I loved, btw!) for baby boy. I asked Asher and the others if they wanted bow ties for Easter too and they said yes! I'm planning to make some!


39 weeks (and a hot Asher- it's supposed to be 98 on Thursday!). Josh's Mom has been visiting on Baby Watch and it's been such a life saver to have her here! She helps out a lot and even cooks dinner- it's been wonderful! She leaves on Wednesday, but we are enjoying her while we can!

Comments