Things I Love Lately



Lately I Love:

-A Quiet House after two full days of subbing!

-Feeling baby bean kick in the morning after completely forgetting that he was even there.

-Finding the perfect combination of salty and sweet- chocolate chip cookies with crumbled potato chips? Yes, please!

-Anything Valentines! As most of you know Valentines Day is my absolute favorite Holiday- I just want to slather pink and red sparkly hearts ALL over my house! I'm restraining myself with this cute banner Elizabeth made (see above) and a few other things!




-Getting early Valentines from my kiddos! Ethan's was "I shoot my love at you!" complete with tanks shooting hearts. So cute! (It was done on cardboard with pencil so it was too dark to see on a picture).


-Adding some color to the house with paints from Christmas.


Jonah and Ethan. Jonah is now a little taller than Ethan, which is unusual for them!

-Seeing Ethan and Jonah play on a neighborhood basketball team and love it!

-New babies in the family! Arthur!


Sophie and Elizabeth before Sophie went back to Utah

-Girl Cousins!

-Going thru baby name books. Barnes n Noble has some great new ones! (and nameberry.com)!



-Fun Family Home Evenings (this one was on The Title of Liberty and the boys insisted on making their own).

-Making it to 31 weeks, healthy and doing well!

Comments

Kelsy said…
Those are all beautiful things :) Especially the baby bean.