33 Weeks!

 I am 33 weeks along as of Saturday! Crazy! The time seems to be flying and going slowly at the same time- amazing how that happens, right? I wish I could speed time up and slow it down! I can't wait to hold this newborn in my arms and yet, who knows if this is our last pregnancy. I need to enjoy these days while I can. The other day when I was feeling especially tired and sore, I thought "There is nothing more important that I can be doing right now at this moment- growing a human being." I repeat that often!

Last Saturday, my Church group threw me a lovely, yummy, beautiful baby shower. We already have a lot of what we need since we were prepping to do foster care, so they made it a diaper and freezer meal shower. We got a ton of diapers and wipes! Lots of people came and I (we) felt very supported and loved! What an awesome Church we belong to and what great friends! I didn't get any pictures there, but this picture is of afterwards.

 32 Weeks


 We finally put up our wonderful Christmas Present that we got from Jen and Uche! Pictures from this summer of our family! Love it!


My Favorite Part- a place for the baby bean's picture!


Other Updates:

           -The kids are going through their yearly (or quarterly) bout of pink eye. Next time we are going to just give them all eye drops and keep them all home from school on one day since the boys all end up getting it!

             -We are night time training Jonah- yes, Jonah- and it is going so well- only one kid in diapers/goodnights at a time!
 
            -The youth in our Church have spent the past two months practicing for the Cultural Celebration that is happening on March 1st, the day before they dedicate the Gilbert Temple. I have been able to go and help and it's exciting to be a part of it!

            -This baby bean is the biggest kicker/hiccuper I have ever had! He is still small- 4 pounds right now- so he will twist and turn and spin and kick like there is no tomorrow. We have decided that this in no ordinary baby. We'll see what he looks like when he comes!

             -Ethan and Jonah have spent long hours in their free time making catapults using popsicle sticks, electrical tape and directions online. Best $3 I ever spent! They get really creative and love doing it together. Right now Ethan is home with pink eye and is busy testing wind patterns with several plastic grocery bags.

             -Asher tested as gifted in reading. They tested several kids a second time and Asher came home and told me "Mom, this lady came and got me and (a few other kids) and we took a test because we did the best on the first test and we are the smartest kids in the class." I'm glad that he was proud that he did well on the test, but I want him to know that that is just one kind of skill and everyone has their own strengths and abilities.

           -Elizabeth is doing better managing her time and assignments. We tried giving her medicine for ADD like the boys, but it was not a good fit, so we are back to putting things on the calendar and helping her be organized.

           -Josh keeps really busy at work!

            -While the rest of the world seems covered in snow, we have been seeing 85 degree weather! The kids have been in the pool twice now- mostly just jumping in and out- and we have been worried about how hot a summer it will be. We love it though!

           -Life is oh so good!

Comments

Cute belly! And photo wall!