Cousin Time!




While we were in California over the break, we stayed with my brother and his family in their new home. We loved seeing them and spent some time hiking in the High Desert! Elizabeth was so happy to play with one of her few girl cousins- Kalea!


Elizabeth and the High Desert. I spent a lot of my free time growing up exploring in the desert, chasing lizards and picking sage brush to make my own perfumes so it brought back good memories! Good thing some of my family still lives in my home town!

 The Abbotts, some Kleinmans and the Andersons

For the rest of our vacation, we stayed with Gma and Gradndad Abbott in Paso Robles and visited with cousins. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and their new Christmas toys! We, of course, made a trip to the beach (although I went home early) and on a hike in the Elfin Forrest. There are very old trees here and it is a really cool place. At one point, a lady came up to us and asked us not to climb on the trees since they were so old. We didn't know (the trees did seem very sturdy and strong!)





 Spencer and Jonah (and some of Peter)

Another girl cousin- Chloe! We had a great time visiting family- we always do!

Comments