Lately

 Elizabeth, at her first Clarinet concert. She did amazing!

 
Asher- at our Church "Polar Express" Christmas Party! The adults were invited to wear ugly sweaters and ours were just to ugly to display on this blog (actually we just pinned things onto our sweaters and that's about it!).
 
Some of Elizabeth's  5th Grade Band Concert.
 
Things are going well lately- I spoke in Church yesterday on Hope and it went pretty well. I also taught the Beehives in Young Women at Church, sang in the Choir, played the piano for some of Choir Practice and then sang at the Stake Christmas Concert. Phew! I was in bed by 8 pm. Exhausted!
 
Our "Little Man"- new nickname since he won't probably be named until we see him- is doing well. He loves to kick and was really kicking during the Handel's Messiah Sing-a-long last night. He must want to be named Handel (or Frederick). I am finally showing (note- I am 23 weeks along!)!
 
The kids are gearing up for Christmas, although we had to take their Chocolate Nativity Calendars away since they couldn't seem to share them well. Ethan and Jonah have a fun readers theater and Electric House showcase on Thursday (my 36th birthday! 36?). My cousin Neil will also be visiting us on that day and it will be good to see him! My Aunt Rachel is also flying in from Wisconsin for Christmas to enjoy the good Arizona weather and our good company ;).
 
Life is grand! Merry Christmas!
 

Comments

Joanie said…
Oh..I wish I could be there to experience all of these wonderful things going on...I will want a report on the Reader's Theater! Love ya! Stay well! Mom
Also..next year, maybe individual advent calendars...!