Our Little Bean

 8 weeks along

It says "Loading..." 9 weeks along.

Update: Still sick but having mostly good days or mostly rougher days. 
Craving: fresh mild salsa (I eat it with a spoon or on anything).
string cheese *it helps when I feel nauseous*, pistachio ice cream
english muffins, applesauce, chocolate pudding, olives **random stuff!
Baby bump: Still small- keeping with how I usually show. Darn!
Sleeping: Just fine with half a unisom each night, but with 5-6 really weird
dreams each night (the time I decided I wanted to be a nurse, I had had a 
dream about being a doula. It turns out I was pregnant at the time).
Dr.: Dr. Layton- a 5 minute drive away from us and so is the hospital.
It's hard to be excited when you mostly feel sick, but we are!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So cute and exciting! I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. To find out more check out the link to my post - http://elizaostrom.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebster-award.html Thanks!