Blogger Highlight

 a blog on dating (your husband!)

If you know me, you know that I love reading blogs. When they first became popular in 2006- or at least when I discovered them- I loved them! I loved finding one, reading about that person's life, views and history. I felt like I had a connection with them on a person basis. More often than not, the blogs that  I follow are Mormon Mommy bloggers like NieNie, CJane, NattheFatRat, 71toes. But, I also like cooking and crafting ones like Elise Blaha: Enjoy it, Oh Happy Day!, six sisters, pioneerwoman, etc. I've noticed that everyone has a different taste in bloggers. It's a personal thing. Often, if someone is dealing with infertility or going through a very strong trial, I connected with them a lot more. I have had hard trials in my life and when I realized that someone else out there has had them too- and worse- it gave me comfort. It gave me strength to know that if they could make it through, I could too. And I have!

You may or may not know that one of the big reasons we began thinking about moving to Arizona was because of someone else's blog post- boasting of all the good things about Arizona. And, after living here for two years now (2 years on the 12th!) I have come to completely agree with this blogger!

My blogging-following often changes according to my needs. I always follow my family and good friends. Sometimes I follow a blog for years on end and sometimes I switch to new and different ones that I connect with. And so, I would like to start highlighting some blogs that I find and that I adore.

This one that I want to highlight today I found through Pinterest. I searched "Funny Youtube Videos" on Pinterest and it came up with fridaywereinlove.blogspot.com. This blog is all about dating and finding new ideas for date night. Josh and I always make it a priority to have a date on Friday or Saturday night and so this blog hit a chord for us! Her and her husband had compiled a two hour compilation of funny youtube vides. Josh and I started watching it and while we had seen some of the them, we ending up just laughing (especially on the Elf best bits one).

Go Check Her Out! Plus, she lives in Mesa! Love it!!!

Comments