Happy Birthday, ETHAN & JONAH!- a few days late

Ethan and Jonah,

            You are 9 Years Old Today! WOW! Your are growing up so fast. Everything has been so busy lately with the end of the school year, that I tend to forget that your birthday was coming. But, I remembered! Often! I hope you have a wonderful, happy, happy day today!

             Ethan, I love how your teacher at school tells me that you are doing wonderfully! You did something super well the other day and she told me about it, beaming with a unique pride that only teachers can get. I am so proud of all of the hard work you did this year in third grade. Good job! I love you!

            Jonah, I love how you quietly go about your business, reading books, taking AR tests, getting things done, crafting things- without bothering anyone. I love how you are still good friends with Andrew and hope you still will be next year. And I love how you are still friends with Ethan- whispering secrets and flying airplanes notes in Church. I love you!

         Happy Birthday, boys! 9 years ago you were born in the Utah Valley Hospital. You were 5 1/2 weeks early and born blue and grey, but here you are right now- healthy and happy, taking a Sunday nap (Jonah) and listening intently (Ethan) to Dad reading the Hobbit. I love you two!! Happy Birthday!!

xoxo,

Mom
          

Comments