I would never have thought...

 
 Out for Dessert for Josh's Birthday. These boys are my Joy! (Asher, Jonah, Ethan)

And Elizabeth too- hopefully she won't be mad that I'm posting this! (Josh was there too- he was standing in line)

I'm blogging a lot this week. This week the kids have their State Testing at school, so I haven't had any sub jobs. It's hard to administer tests as a substitute. It's been strange to not be at the school with the kids and I miss it.

Two thoughts for today:

-I would have never thought that I would see my friends who are foster parents go on to foster not just one, but two children while we wait to foster. It reminds me of how, when trying to get pregnant, my friends, one after the another, would be pregnant with not just one, but two and sometimes three children.

-LDS Adoption Connection.blogspot.com has a great video on adoption and how it felt for one LDS Mother- Tamra- to place her son for adoption. It made me cry, although many things do lately. Check it out: A Birthmother's Story.

Happy Thursday! Make your weekends be warm, full of some work, some play and some good memories!

Comments