I LOVE: February

 
Since February is the month of LOVE I am starting out the month with a little of the things that I love.

I love Little Ceasers.

I love Josh's face when he comes home.

I love french manicures.

I love hot chocolate powder on my corn flakes.

I love fat, chubby babies.

I love birthdays.

(taken from Amy's blog- Amy and Me)

I love good friends and family.

I love indoor swimming pools in February.

I love new hair color.

I love sleeping children.

papers Asher brought home with Joseph written on the name



 100 Days of School

I love working with children.



 I found this guys staring at me one morning, made by Ethan in the late night.

I love sweet kids who have autism.

I love 6th graders even though they can drive me crazy sometimes.

I love finishing a project.


 Celebrating Ethan's success!

I love celebrating.

 Asher as a Pirate with a sock beard (he came to the table like this one day. So funny!)

I love many, many, many things! Happy LOVE month!

Comments

Unknown said…
Love your blog! And Ethans robot guy is soo cool! Your kids are so creative! Hmm hot chocolate powder on corn flakes - have to try that - well chocolate IS good on everything! Oh and did you have to bring something for 100 days of school. Just got a note saying we have to bring 100 of an item and wondering what would be fun to bring or what I already have! (beads, rocks, jelly beans are what I already have 100 of I am sure (;
Mrs Abbott said…
Lariss, We brought 100 Pirate's Booty. He chose! It had to be a snack food and they shared it as a class.
Joanie said…
You have very artistic children!!! I have been enjoying so much reading your posts and feeling your joy and gratitude in living, in having this sweet family, in realizing you are so blessed!