Look Who Came to Visit!

 Quincy, age 1, at the park

 My Sister Amy and her family Fox, Cash, Coco and Quincy (above) came through Arizona on their way home from a Texan visit and stopped by for the day. We LOVED seeing them and took them to the park, the local library, Costa Vida (which Amy hadn't had since Utah) and Bahama Bucks (our permanent Hawaii-type Shaved Ice place). Her kids are adorable and so fun to be around! I could wake up to this face every day!



 I can't add captions. Here they are: Coco swinging on the swings- she reminds me of my Mom a lot. Amy and Quincy at the park. Cash (age 5 3/4) and our snake Sadie (getting big!!)- which he really liked holding. Coco loved the snake and wanted to feed Sadie a mouse so we fed Sadie later and let her and the kids watch. They loved it!

 I love those blue eyes! Later we had Cream Puffs- a family tradition- for his birthday but I didn't take any pictures! :( What a fun visit!






Comments