Lately



It's been freezing cold here. I'm talking ice and seeing your breath during the day cold. Yeah. Even for Arizona. People have been covering their citrus and ficus trees so they won't get damaged by the Frost. How is it in your area?

I didn't have a single subbing job last week and I missed it. Badly. I even had to take Asher out for a Mommy-Son lunch date so I could go by the front office and be in the school again. Oh, and to spend time with cute Asher too. (Good thing I have 2 days scheduled this week!)

Trying to fill and fill my time so that it goes by fast until we have a little one. Filling my time with:
-Books: Gifted Hands, by Ben Carson, a great novel about a destitute boy who turned neurosurgeon,
As Always Julia, letters between Julia Child and Avis Devoto which I have been reading forever and finally had to return to the library.
w/Josh, his Mom's stories of growing up the daughter of a Chemist, funniest reading since Tina Fey!

-Watching/laundry/crocheting (a blanket for said little one): 
Alfred Hitchock Presents- pretty creepy and kinda weird but I like doses of it.
Studio C (on BYU TV- think Divine Comedy). We've seen all the episodes for this season already. Twice. The kids love it too!
Kid Snippets on youtube. Of course. Pretty hilarious for kids and adult alike.

-I've sworn myself off of Grapefruits daily It's juice can have interactions with my med. and so after a fruit picking session a week ago, I limited myself to half a grapefruit a day. Anxiety began knocking on my door creeping in to second guess my thoughts,so  it's out the window (which is sad, since Grapefruits are one of my favorite, favorite fruits. Oranges will have to be it then!)

-Elizabeth got new glasses- I'll post a pic later.

Kids are now begging to use my laptop and so is the Lasagna. Gotta go. Happy Monday!

Comments