I Love My Boys!

 I was walking down the hall, when I ran into this little monster on the boy's room (they all share a room). He scared me actually and I thought it was pretty funny! By the handwriting I knew it was Ethan (and by what he loves to do in his spare time!)

 Watch Out- Poisonous Brews A Brewing! Asher came home from school one day and wanted
to mix up a crazy concoction! He put in Hand Sanitizer, Lemonade, Orange Juice, A Bay Leaf (then took it out again) and cleaning solution. He was thrilled about it. I made sure he wasn't looking when it disappeared into the sink a little later.


 When we were first married, I was teaching 3rd Grade and I had a few boys who would give me constant trouble. For this reason, I told Josh that our first child better be a girl. He was slightly upset and offended by this. "I'm a boy and you like me!" he reasoned. When we found out we were having Elizabeth we were both thrilled. And once I had my girl and realized how fun your own kids can be, I was fine with whatever I had next. Good thing too, since twin boys came right along and a third boy. We love having boys and how wrong I was! We would love to have another boy or girl in our family as well, either way!

 
 The kids found some mustaches in a Halloween Book, color copied them and taped them on. They have a thing for mustaches!

 Asher

Ethan

I love my Boys! They keep me on my toes, laughing, never knowing what they'll come up with next!

Comments

Unknown said…
Love those boys too! You did luck out with some amazing boys! They are so sweet!