This just Pinned...



Fall Tree Craft

Here in Arizona, it doesn't seem like Fall. The leaves fall in February or March and so I'm determined to make a few Fall decorations this year to make it seem more like Fall.


Don't these just look delicious? I am planning on making them. Soon!

This book bag can be found at a online British book shop. I was thinking of buying it for my Mother, who LOVES books, but I've spent all my money on books, so I can't. (j/k!) I love Louisa May Alcott!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps- I fully intend to make this craft and rolls and then blog about it. Hold me to it!

pps- I am in bed today, sick and blogging, pinning, reading away. Josh is playing with two of the kids in the pool and it is so cute! Ethan and Jonah are off at a birthday party. One was invited but the other persuaded his way into going! Twins!



Comments