This just Pinned...



Fall Tree Craft

Here in Arizona, it doesn't seem like Fall. The leaves fall in February or March and so I'm determined to make a few Fall decorations this year to make it seem more like Fall.


Don't these just look delicious? I am planning on making them. Soon!

This book bag can be found at a online British book shop. I was thinking of buying it for my Mother, who LOVES books, but I've spent all my money on books, so I can't. (j/k!) I love Louisa May Alcott!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps- I fully intend to make this craft and rolls and then blog about it. Hold me to it!

pps- I am in bed today, sick and blogging, pinning, reading away. Josh is playing with two of the kids in the pool and it is so cute! Ethan and Jonah are off at a birthday party. One was invited but the other persuaded his way into going! Twins!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us